A small parcel of land at Maesgwyndy, Trawsfynydd
2. Prior to vehicles being allowed to park on the site a suitable hardstanding must be installed to appropriate standards and the approval of Adra's relevant officer (purchaser must obtain necessary licence, planning approval etc.)
3. No development will be permitted on the site.
4. The purchaser will be responsible for maintaining the boundary wall/fence.
5. The land access to the site is to be kept tidy and in good state of repair.
6. No commercial businesses shall be operated from the land and the site is to be kept in a tidy condition always.
AGENTS NOTE Please note that the purchaser will be required to pay a Sellers Premium (to cover the sellers Legal and Estate Agency costs) of approximately £1,536.00.
Then all you need to do is get in touch to ask any questions or arrange a viewing. We'd love to show you around!
Call on 01286 677 774 or use the form below.
© Dafydd Hardy 2019
ICO No. Z5270977, VAT No. 862 733902 , TPO No. T01711, RICS Ref. 006976 , Rent Smart Wales. LR-13005-838
Dafydd Hardy is a trading name of Dafydd Hardy Estate Agents Ltd, Registered Company Number: 03733706
Registered Office: Victoria House, Plas Llwyd Terrace Bangor, Gwynedd, LL57 1UB