Dafydd Hardy logo
Contact Us
Call us on
Bangor: 0124 835 3544
Bangor Student Lettings: 01248 353 544
Caernarfon: 01286 677 774
Holyhead: 01407 766 828
Llandudno: 01492 88 44 84
Llangefni: 0124 872 3322
Commercial: 0128 667 6760
Property Management: 0124 835 3544
Surveys: 0128 667 6760
Customer Reviews

Dafydd Hardy's initial reaction to EU vote

Search for properties

To buy or to rent?

Property type

Minimum price

Maximum price

Minimum bedrooms

Location:

Thu 23 Jun 2016

Dafydd Hardy's initial reaction to EU vote

With the announcement made 23rd June, 2016, voters were divided. With 52% of people voting to leave the European Union, and the remaining 48% voting to remain, despite polls claiming otherwise.

With this in mind, there is apprehension about how the property market will be affected by the changes that leaving the EU will bring.


"Interesting times ahead, and how this will affect Welsh property.  Time will tell, but there will clearly be uncertainty in the property market.  However, moving forward we must now adopt a positive attitude and accept the vote of the people."

Mr Dafydd Hardy, MRICS