Before the tenancy starts (payable to Dafydd Hardy Estate Agents Ltd ‘the Agent’)
· Holding Deposit: 1 week's rent
· Deposit: equal to 1 months rent or £250 per person on a Dafydd Hardy Student rental property with a UK guarantor.
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
· Late rent will be charged at 3% interest above the Bank of England Base Rate from the Due Date until paid on any outstanding sums.
· Missed appointments, Replacement Keys or Emergency/Out of Hours Call-Outs will be charged at £25 (inc. VAT) per incident
· Avoidable or purposeful damage to property would be chargable to the invoice amount due, with no admin charge from the agent.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
· Utilities – gas, electricity, water
· Communications – telephone and broadband
· Installation of cable/satellite
· Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
· Television licence
· Council Tax
· Other permitted payments
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Dafydd Hardy Estate Agents Ltd is a member of RICS, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman Service, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly.
Example Tenancy Agreement
You can view an example tenancy agreement by clicking here. This agreement would be for a Dafydd Hardy managed property with no Special Conditions. You should always fully review your agreement, and seek legal advice if you wish, before signing.
If a tenant is not fully approved by the referencing process, they can ask a guarantor to support you. A guarantor (usually a parent or guardian) will agree to take joint responsibility for the rent for the property if the tenant fails to. Guarantors are required to pay any rent arrears (if the tenant does not pay) and for any damages costing more than the deposit. They will be required to go through referencing and show an income of 3.5x the rent.
We accept bank transfers which can be done in your bank or via online banking. Personal cheques, debit/credit cards or cash cannot be accepted.
"Our house move from Manchester to Anglesey was almost like treading through treacle wearing ear plugs - we were hearing nothing and going nowhere fast! Charlotte of Daffyd Hardywas acting for the seller but involved herself as far down the line as she could; liaised with other agents and myself regularly and we feel she was instrumental in giving the other parties a deserved shakeup. When people ask me what do estate agents do to earn their fee, I use Charlotte as a positive example which proves there are some very good estate agents out there. Thank you once again Charlotte."
© Dafydd Hardy 2020
ICO No. Z5270977, VAT No. 862 733902 , TPO No. T01711, RICS Ref. 006976 , Rent Smart Wales. LR-13005-838
Dafydd Hardy is a trading name of Dafydd Hardy Estate Agents Ltd, Registered Company Number: 03733706
Registered Office: Victoria House, Plas Llwyd Terrace Bangor, Gwynedd, LL57 1UB