Before the tenancy starts (payable to Dafydd Hardy Estate Agents Ltd ‘the Agent’)
· Holding Deposit: 1 week's rent
· Deposit: equal to 1 months rent or £250 per person on a Dafydd Hardy Student rental property with a UK guarantor.
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
· Payment for the late payment of rent £25
· Payment for a breach of the tenancy agreement up to the prescribed limit
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
· Utilities – gas, electricity, water
· Communications – telephone and broadband
· Installation of cable/satellite
· Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
· Television licence
· Council Tax
· Other permitted payments
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Dafydd Hardy Estate Agents Ltd is a member of RICS, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman Service, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly.